Tuesday, September 19, 2006

trenton scores some goals

Well, i have finally made my profesional debut in the roller hockey world. I played in a game that was televised by Korea's ESPN. It will be aired on monday at 5:30. It was awesome. I assisted the first goal and scored the next four as we went on to trounce our oppenents 16-2. In total i scored 7 goals, and was named MVP. Their regular best player was not at this game, otherwise it would have been even more lopsided.
They played three periods of hockey and had multiple interviews during the intermissions. The host of the show played for the other team during the last period. To start the third, they had him and I face off, where i knocked him down. That will for sure make the highlight reel. lol.
The team has invited me to join them in a province wide roller tournament this weekend. There will be 5 teams represented. All in all, this has been a great experience, and the guys are trying to teach me some Korean. One guy is giving me a stick if i come and play for them on Sunday.

Trenton

3 Comments:

Blogger Ernest Dow said...

GO TEAM CANADA!!!

4:40 AM  
Blogger Jelly Beans Gurl said...

That's my brother what did that. Oh the pride I feel right now. Way to show them how us Canadians play hockey! I hope you can find the time to keep playing in your busy schedule. I'm sure you find it super fun and you'll be a great witness to the other guys.
ps. I'm surprised you are so good on rollers. I'd find that super difficult!

7:25 AM  
Blogger J Man said...

He soots, he scooooooooorrrrrrrres!!!

Yeah, Trent! You do your country proud!

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home