Sunday, September 03, 2006

chiaksan mountain










hey friends! these are pics from our hike today at Chiaksan -- the Chiak Mountain of Wonju. Some of the pics include us waiting with our friends at the bus stop, Trent by one of the hundreds of tiny drink dispensers, Trent and Dan drinking out of one of the 'water holes' provided on the hike, a "buddha" figure at the temple, Emily by a figure of a dragon, some Korean boys fishing, Trent and Dan by the waterfall, and some of the gardens alongside the hike.

4 Comments:

Blogger J Man said...

"Nice dragon... nice dragon"

2:19 PM  
Blogger Kathys Blog said...

Oh I love these pictures....what awesome memories you are making.
K

10:06 PM  
Blogger .a. said...

Those kids are SUPER CUTE!!!
is that what your children who you teach look like?
AWWWWEEEEE!!
It's cool to see the outside pictures of the country side and stuff -- it looks really green
Blessing and Peace on you guys! I love you -
A.

7:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey there,

I ran onto your blog when searching for the guitar school in Wonju...a bi t random yes! My name's Todd, I hung about Wonju a few years back and came across an English speaking guitar instructor who had a cool little guitar school on ELP's side of town. I also took the exact same picture that you have taken from the bus stop at Chiaksan down onto the garden :) Except my pic was a year earlier.
If you come across the guitar school and the dude is still running the show fire me a message, I'd love to make it back there.

Peace
Todd

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home