Friday, March 16, 2007

emotional rollercoaster?

for those of you who aren't married, we decided to put together a little portfolio of emotions that a typical couple might go through together. being overseas has put us through an intensely emotional rollercoaster ride. not convinced? just look at my (Trenton's) face.




this is us angry.













here we're happy.











sad.














very excited.











scared senseless.













now that we've scared you senseless, we'll sign off. it's now time to make 'funny faces.'
As you can tell, I make some awesome faces. Just wait till you see my 'Blue Steel' face...

12 Comments:

Blogger Keith Dow said...

wow, impressive consistency trent.

you two are funny :)

11:49 PM  
Blogger MomDow said...

Good morning from home - I love to hear Dad laugh first thing - thanks for helping me get up on a sleep-in day (Saturday)

5:55 AM  
Blogger Ernest Dow said...

You crack me up! (without cracking a smile) Keep on blogging!

8:01 AM  
Blogger .a. said...

LMBO!!
This is great =)
It's kind of true 2 (for boys vs girls I mean) very cute.
Have a great weekend,
love, a.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Ryan & Melanie said...

LOL! I had a great laugh:) looks familiar;)

mel

10:18 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

I love it...

12:50 PM  
Blogger Billy said...

I can't stop laughing! Trent looks so hilarious. Great post!

4:01 PM  
Blogger J Man said...

Trent, I love how you capture the emotion of the moment so differently with every situation - you're a chameleon!

I know the women think you just had the same face for every pic, but I can tell.

10:29 PM  
Blogger Jelly Beans Gurl said...

I seriously love your blogs Trent. They ALWAYS make me laugh. ps. Do you think something is going on with our turtles? For some reason, I'm getting weird vibe from Magnito? Anything on your end?
Love you and miss you sooooo much!

8:06 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I love you guys!! you're seriously funny.... ;) thank you for sharing some of the creativity that I'm sure strengthens every day of your marriage, lifting meaningless worries and bringing Christ's joy into boring, even difficult situations... I'm looking forward to seeing both of your faces & more pictures till then :)

1:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Guys!

Again I'm laughin' with a few tears in the corner...No time for boredom in marriage hey?

Take care,

Sacha

1:28 AM  
Blogger anomi said...

hehehe

6:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home