Sunday, June 03, 2007

Visiting

Spent the night at Dong Won's parents house.
Lovely people, lovely house.



Saw ancient stone age type burial ruins.

Fired a little canon.



Dong Won got the big one.


Took a gondola to Seoul's CN tower.








Saw the changing of the guard at a old palace in Seoul.
All in all it was a good trip. Also went ice skating and saw various other sites that you people will never see because I'm not showing you the pictures. I decided that you should come and see them yourselves and I want to start watching 'Titus' season one.
Does anybody remember this show... Teneale do you?

5 Comments:

Blogger Jelly Beans Gurl said...

I totally remember that show! Are you sure there is more than one season? I don't think it lasted very long. Sounds like you had a good trip. I'm counting down the days until you are home. Just putting it out there, would you want to council at camp with us? I don't know if there is a spot available, but I just thought I would ask. Miss you.

9:32 AM  
Blogger kanadians in korea said...

aww baby this looks like such a fun trip. i wish i were there with u. i'm really missing you tonite... there's a gigantic thunderstorm outside and i need someone to hold me. sigh. u look very happy in these pics... i wish i could download titus or be there to watch it with u. miss u babes. emily.

6:37 PM  
Blogger kanadians in korea said...

just wanted to say this is an awesome post. there -- you have one more comment lol :)

6:38 PM  
Blogger Ernest Dow said...

Awww - I feel gypped! (not seeing all the sites)
Thanks for sharing what you did. Would you say the tower was -- the HIGH point of the weekend? :)
I suspect a potato cannon would be more effective than either of the ones in the picture. Show 'em how it's done, Trent!

4:52 AM  
Blogger J Man said...

I bet the ladies love Dong Won!

9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home