Sunday, May 27, 2007

Good times

Just played a bunch of hockey today. We won every game. Scored a bunch of goals, and had a great time. My team looked dismayed when I answered there question "When are you coming back to Korea?" with a "I don't know". They told me I have to come back because I am their 'ace player.' Apparently I am kind as well. :) After the game we went out for dukkelby again. Sooooo good. Had a great time in the car ride back, showing them Don Cherry 16 on my laptop and chatting about different things. Well, chatting might be a stretch considering their English level and my non-existent Korean speachee.





He shoots, he scores.

The boyz.












It is really good. Basically spicy chicken, vegetables, and precooked rice cake stuff. Then later rice is added. Everything gets fried right there at the table.



3 Comments:

Blogger Jelly Beans Gurl said...

Looks delicious. I totally understand them wanting you to come back. That's how I feel. I have no doubt you are their ace player...but kind? I don't know, I remember many instances of you chasing us around with things we don't like to be touched by...bats, spiders, pins, imaginary spiders...any of that ringing a bell? hehe

9:21 AM  
Blogger kanadians in korea said...

aww babes... u know, i never tried that dukkalbee... i sure wish i were there. sigh. i'm so darn proud of u.

11:03 AM  
Blogger Billy said...

I love that stuff! My mom makes it a little different though. The hockey looks like fun. Glad it was a good day.

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home